Facebook Canvas URL and Secure Canvas URL

Hi, I am using Buddypress default theme and I installed the Ultimate Facebook.

All I want is to be able to register to my website with facebook. But I am having big trouble seeting two things the Canvas URL and the Secure Canvas URL.

I searched everywhere, I have spent more than 6 hours on this.. As I am a complete newbie I dont know how to code this canvas URL and where do I have to upload it. And I cant find a step by step guide, like, Create these files, insert this codes in and drop them in directory B.

The login button appears in my website, but when I put my email and password i get "Page not Found".

Thank you very much!

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @Fernando,

Welcome to the forums!

The Ultimate Facebook plugin doesn't use the Canvas URL or Secure Canvas URL, in fact it doesn't use the "App on Facebook" section of the app at all. The only module you need activated in your App for UB to work is "Website with Facebook Login". Disable all the others.

If you set it up right you should be able to test your connection in the settings to ensure the app is correctly configured. If it's correctly configured then the "Page Not Found" error should disappear by itself.

Give it a try and let me know if you're still having problems.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.