Facebook comments problem

Hi, I wrote earlier about a facebook comments problem, chronicled in this ticket.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/facebook-comments-not-working#post-324948

The problem is that I can't see any entries for facebook comments after each post. I also can't see them on any single post sections.

I had to open a new ticket for this, becuase my previous ticket wouldn't allow me to comment/respond to the response. I then tried to check my login status, and it said that my status was a Free account for CrossFit Thames, when I know I paid for a full year of premium service.

• Kimberly

Hey there!

You wouldn't have been able to post here without being logged in with a username that has an active membership so it seems there may be something lost in the workflow of getting to your ticket :slight_smile:

Could you try to make sure you are logged in and access the thread again?

You won't have the option to reply if you are not logged in.

It is very important that we keep all the responses in one ticket. Let me know if you have any trouble! I know Tom is waiting to hear from you on the other one :slight_smile:

If you could point out there if you are trying to use code or the Ultimate Facebook Comments that would be incredibly helpful.

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.