Facebook Developer Apps

HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!
I can't get the FB App started for Facebook to use the Comments + App due to the fact that you are using old graphics to explain something that has been updated for over a year. Nothing is named or looks the same. Please help me figure this out so I can get moving with WPMU DEV's Comments + App. Your learning curve is too high to understand at this point due to not updating your instructions. Please, help us out, immediately! We are losing traffic and engagement due to this.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Michael,

I apologize for out dated instructions there. New app creating process does not have any of those popups but same things are required.

1) Go to that URL https://developers.facebook.com/quickstarts/ and pick WWW

2) On next screen enter your site url and click button "Create New Facebook App ID"

3) Next fill info for app name and your email - click Create App ID

4) Next scroll to field where you add your full url

5) After that scroll to text where there will be link "Skip to Developers Dashboard"

6) In Dev Dashboard click Settings from menu and add APP domain - make sure that on that screen Site url is right one for your website and domain match App domain.
    [image pos="5"]
    On that screen you can also see App ID and Secrec (you will be asked for your facebook password to show secret) - those are two things you have to copy and paste into Comments+ settings.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.