Facebook integration with Appointments+

after much toil and turmoil (jk) i was finally able to allow users the ability to login via facebook to create an appointment. whats the feasibility of being able to announce on that persons wall that they just booked a "reservation" or "appointment" at my facility?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mainstreethost,

Thank thank you for the question but i cannot quite get my head wrapped around what you are trying to point out.

whats the feasibility of being able to announce on that persons wall that they just booked a "reservation" or "appointment" at my facility?

Are you referring to this being a feature of the Appointments + plugin or?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• mainstreethost
    • Mainstreethost

when i buy something on amazon, it gives an option to share my purchase on my timeline so that other people can see that i have bought something cool. or when i buy a groupon, it posts to my wall that i got a great deal on something.

i wanted to know if it was possible to have someone login to the website via facebook login, and make a reservation, or book a service, and then have the ability to share the fact that they just booked/reserved the service on their facebook wall.

for example a client books a massage at my establishment, and then once the appointment is confirmed, they are able to "share" the fact that they just made an appointment, and share my services with their facebook friends.

is this possible with the appointments+ plugin and facebook app?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mainstreethost,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.