Facebook Like and Comment Can't Show After Update to 2.0

I recently updated my Ultimate Facebook to ver 2.0. Nothing changed from prior configuration. All facebook API and Secret Key set according to my account in Facebook Developer. But nothing show in my post as before. Worse, I found this (check my image attachment) and also Save Button doesn't appear anymore in my Ultimate Facebook Plugin section. How can I solve this? This happen at 11:01 AM GMT +8 if this problem depend on Facebook Maintenance. Thank for any help :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey goverian, welcome to the WPMU Dev Community! :slight_smile:

Can I first check that you have cleared your browser cache?

Can I also check that you have cleared any cache on your WordPress install through any plugin such as W3 or WP Super Cache. Or anything similar?

If the issue continues, could you please deactivate all plugins (except this one) and revert to the Twenty Eleven theme. If the issue goes away then reactivate one at a time until the issue comes back. We will then have found the conflict.

If you are not able to do this on your main site, then please replicate the set up in your test website which you use to practice updates, settings, new themes and plugins.

Let me know how you get on. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Also I don't install any plugin such WP Super Cache.

And you don't have any other cache type plugin running?

But the comment still show nothing. I really have no idea.

Can you please confirm what isn't showing up with a screenshot of what you mean?

Do you mean the comment accordion with all the settings or the comments to go with WP comments?

Have you enabled Facebook comments?

How does your theme implement normal comments?

Perhaps you need to try a hook. There is information on the Facebook comment accordion in the admin section.

Take care.

• goverian
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I’m so frustated so I let this about several minutes. Then when I opened, without any setting, voilla… it showed up again… Does it affected by Facebook (maybe in maintenance or else)…? Because it happened not only when I use WPMU. But any way… Thank for your help :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I suppose if they or one of their services were down then it would affect it. But my test install was still working fine.

So I never noticed any issues.

I honestly suspect with it resolving itself then it was indeed some sort of cache issue somewhere. :slight_smile:

At least it is all sorted for you now! :slight_smile:

Take care

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.