Facebook "like" in Theme options is not working properly- need BP-Social theme developer!!

When I enable the "Do you want to enable facebook LIKE in activity stream" in the BP Social Theme Options under Buddypress settings, it does not let the "reply" button work properly in the theme. It covers up the reply post box. Please see the screenshot below.

Please let me know what needs to be done to fix this.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mavellino,

I can’t seem to replicate that in testing but then I notice your url is at /favorites/ so I’m guessing there may be a plugin conflict of some sort.

Here’s what I’m seeing in a somewhat bare test site after pressing the Reply button.

When you visit the bare activity page at yourdomain.com/activity/ does the it still display that way?

• mavellino
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am still having a problem with the theme causing the reply box to be hidden with the Facebook activity stream like option on in the theme options. Please let me know how this can be fixed. See screenshot.

Thank you……

• mavellino
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have the 3-column setting on. Maybe that is what is causing the problem. But that is the setting I need for my column widgets on both sides. Please help me resolve this. It has nothing to do with the “share” plugin I previously had installed. That actually helped it when you clicked on share it revealed the post box…..Thanks!!!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.