Facebook like widget display issue

How can I to set the more width for more face within left space?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @MD,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

In order to make more room for "faces" in the Facebook Like Box go to your dashboard's

"Appearance" -> "Widgets" page

and expand the "Facebook Like Box" widget inside the proper sidebar (in this case I will be one of the footer's sidebars, I guess). Next, simply put the desired FB Like Box width (in pixels) in the "Height" field and save widget.

That said, it is possible that you'll also have to adjust sidebar's CSS to make it a bit wider but you'll find if it's indeed necessary after making changes to FB Like Box.

Let me know if it helped!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey MD,

I hope you're well today!

First of all, I need to correct myself a bit. By

Next, simply put the desired FB Like Box width (in pixels) in the "Height" field and save widget.

I meant putting the desired FB Like Box width (in pixels) in the "WIDTH" field.

That being said, I can see on your screenshot that you're trying to edit internal Facebook's style that's being loaded inside an iframe. It will work if edited with your browser's editor but no css changes made directly in your theme's style.css file or via Simple Custom CSS plugin will affect the content in an iframe.

To change FB Like Box width you need to change it via widget's settings but applying your own styles to the content of FB Like Box can be a little tricky. There's even no official FB documentation on this any more as the Like Box is now deprecated and will stop working on June 23rd 2015 (according to the FB's developers docs). That said, our plugin will of course reflect those changes and provide you with some alternative available.

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.