Facebook login in social theme

As login/pwd is in the header, I am not able to add some widgets, so that users could login using facebook account.
I generally use a plugin called wp-fb, but it works with widgets.
How can I add a "login with your facebook account" button near the login/signup button shown at the header in "social" theme ?

Thank you !

• DavidM

Hi Rodrigo and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

The theme doesn't provide a way to insert code into that area but we can have a look at adding that through a feature request. If you like, I can move this over to the feature suggestion forum and flag the theme developers to have a look at the possibility.

Other than that, you could always edit the theme code, in this case the following file in the theme folder:

That file renders the login code and you could potentially include the Facebook login code there.

Hope that helps!

• r.c.almeida

Hello David,
    Now it works, I found the place to edit as you explained.

Thank you very much !

Can you help me with another stuff ? This theme is not working properly at iPad, the top-header does not fill all ipad screen (the blue background does not fullfill the ipad screen...). Can you help me ?

Tks and congratulation fo WPMUDEV support, you were very fast and your answer was cristal and perfect !