Facebook Login not working

Hey,

I'm using the Facebook Login and it's not working. I managed to login with my Facebook account, but when i try loging in with my second Facebook account nothing happens.
I mean, it asked me for my user name and password, the page loads, but gets right back to the same point - which i'm not logged in.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thank You

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please provide me a link to the site which is having these issues ?

If you are referring to the site here : http://www.statusport.co.il/ then I see a lot of javascript errors on this site. Perhaps a theme or a plugin conflict.

Can you please clear the errors before we can start troubleshooting the issue ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• iz
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

same here with me. I also having the same error
    it works on /wp-login.php but not on frontpage with "login with ajax" plugin.

i use login with ajax as would like to enable wordpress default login also
    i also try the fb connect widget; it work though.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya, @izzati_iyeyo, your issue is different from the original issue posted in thread. I would request you please create a new thread for this issue.

The plugin comes with a Facebook connect widget which you can use to give the users ability to login using the sidebar.

I hope that helps.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.