Facebook Login not working - Comments+

Facebook login doesn't seem to be working! IT seems as if it's going to work to login with facebook to comment, but then it does not actually login or allow to comment after accepting.
Support access enabled.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jay, hope you had a wonderful day.

I tried to regenerate the issue on my site but I could not. I could login and comment with Facebook just fine. But yeah, I could regenerate this on your site. So this is your site specific issue.

Can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this article: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If your site is using any caching, can you disable those and check? Can you confirm your facebook App has your domain in App Website Settings?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jay
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The conflict seems to be WPMU Dev's Total Facebook integration plugin. I deactivated it and things seem to be working smoothly now.... But is there some way to make the two work together? I'd like some of the registration features, etc that is offered in the total FB plugin.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.