Facebook plugin

Hi Everyone,
I am using Ultimate Facebook plugin, I have enabled login with facebook option, On click of "Login with Facebook" It is throwing error like this
"Error
Unfortunately, you can not get into the author panel, because the site admin does not set it up.
» Log out"

Can some one help me how to resolve this issue.
Thanks
Harsha.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harsha,

How far have you set up the site for the Author role?

Basically the error is telling me that the Author role in which it is set to go to upon login is in fact not setup in your WordPress installation.

Though it is possible that I am wrong, you can see about how your roles are set using the Advanced Access Manager plugin to see what is happening with this particular role.

Please advise to your findings.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harsha,

The plugin I suggested controls the role permissions of your site.

If you indeed activated it and went into it you would see that you can modify the roles Author, Subscriber, Contributor etc. and what they have permission to do.

Have you checked this out for each role and their permissions?

How can i overcome this issue??

By giving the role you want the permissions to do what you want and have access to the items you want.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harsha,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.