Facebook Plugin – login error when trying to log in

Hi Guys,

Trying to force the users of my site to use facebook to login (to stop password sharing)

I am getting an error:

Unable to load the registration form for ulti.TV. You may have previously blocked this app on Facebook. Go to your Facebook privacy settings to unblock this app. (Error: That ‘redirect_uri’ isn’t allowed for that client_id.)

at my URL

http://new.ulti.tv/wp-login.php?action=register

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @aircooled76

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for your question, can you confirm you have set up your facebook application?

Can you try disabling the membership plugin (I believe you have this activated?) And then re-try and see if it works for me, as this may be a conflict.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• aircooled76
    • Flash Drive

Oh and still getting the same error with the Membership plugin disabled….

Unable to load the registration form for ulti.TV. You may have previously blocked this app on Facebook. Go to your Facebook privacy settings to unblock this app. (Error: That ‘redirect_uri’ isn’t allowed for that client_id.)

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @aircooled76

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay on this.

I was hoping the Ultimate Facebook plugin would remove the Username and password field and just show the “log in with facebook” button

I’m afraid it’s designed to give two options, as in login normally or login with facebook and not actually replace it.

With regards to your error, I have flagged the plugin developer on this, as I can’t replicate it and it works on your login page (wp-login.php).

Thank you for your patience and sorry again for the delay.

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.