Facebook plugin with Membership using Forums not working right

I have different members I am trying to direct to different forums that are member-exclusive forums. How do I protect this content? I haven't figured out a way to use shortcodes for this that works. I have looked on your forum threads and see people talking about URL groups but don't see how I can apply this. And I see people saying the two are compatible with each other, but while I see in the Membership plug in I can hide all the Forums according to Member levels, I don't see how I can keep all post titles visible but their content inaccessible according to Member level. If you need support access to my site, I can set that up for you. However, since this is more of a generic "how to" question I have not yet done this.

Thank you,
Ethan

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Ethan,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You are probably referring to Membership 2 plugin here and not Ultimate Facebook, is that correct?

In Membership 2 > Add-ons panel you will see URL Protection add-on, it looks like this is the one that will be best for your case scenario.

You can now protect your forums by simply adding forum URL in Membership 2 > Protection Rules, for example you will add http://domain.com/forum/forum-one/ and users without correct membership won't be able to access it but the titles will still be visible on domain.com/forum/ page.

Let us know if that's what you're looking for.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.