Facebook registration issue

Hi,

I am using your plugin Ultimate Facebook and require some assistance.

I have two user registration forms: one for normal users and one for businesses.

Is it possible to move the "register with Facebook" button onto their respective register pages and also have wordpress register them as the correct type of user.

Kind regards,
Robert

• ubrands

Hi Mason,

I have two separate pages both with Gravity Forms on to register a user. Depending on which page the site visitor goes to they can register as a 'user' or 'business'. I was hoping I could put a 'Register with Facebook' button on each separate page which would register them in Wordpress as either a 'user' or 'business' respectively.

Is this possible and if so how can I get the 'Register with Facebook' buttons on these two pages and how can I get them to work on a different URL (<domain>/user-registration) to the default (<domain>/wp-login.php?action=register).

Kind regards,
    Robert

• Mason

Hiya Robert,

Apologies or the slow response time here. Unfortunately, there's no way to do that exact process at the moment. You could direct them from the facebook sign in page to another page that has a simplified gravity form asking them whether they're a "user" or "business" and then add that to their user meta I believe, but that'd be the only way I can think of at the moment.

If you used our Membership to separate your users you could have a specific registration page for each level where they'd sign up (the facebook process would be the same you'd just provide separate pages) and then on completion, send them to the subscription page for the appropriate level.

That's a bit more complicated, but would allow for two completely unique experiences depending on signup level.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.