Facebook Script Load

Is there a way to make the facebook scripts for this plugin load either in the footer or asynchronously?

Many thanks,

Retronaut 2

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings retronaut2 Happy New Year!

Thank you for the great question in which I have no idea if that is at all possible with out some custom coding but to find out for sure I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Asynchronous Facebook script loading is one of the features that's already on the list for a future plugin release, so that's a definite "yes". However, this loading behavior will be also optional, as there's some custom code reliant on the current scripting behavior.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings retronaut2,

As mentioned in his post above the lead developer acknowledged that this function is slated for a later release and is indeed a feature request.

I will move this ticket to the applicable feature requests area.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings retronaut2,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.