facebook sdk cant get acces tokens

i uploaded ultimate facebook but i cant get acces token ? how can i install this i have publish action permissions

• Tyler Postle

Hey Amir,

Hope you're doing well today!

So you have setup the FB app on developers.facebook.com but now you are getting an error saying that it can't get access tokens? Would you be able to grant support access so we can have a closer look at your setup? :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Amir,

I tried your access but our plugins not able to find your wp-admin ajax file. Did you change the wp-admin folder name in your install?

When you activate the plugin and then setup your app, then you want to go to "Permissions & Tokens" then "grant extended permissions". After that, go down to the Facebook OpenGraph tab and you will be able to set it up there.

Is it the Permissions and Tokens part you are having trouble with?

As an alternative to our support access you could also send in your credentials:

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.