Facepile wdiget not working...

Please see the attached screenshot...the facepile widget is circled. I don't think it is working right. I thought it is supposed to bring in thumbnail pics of all the members on facebook who like my fb page??? Please clarify...

• mavellino
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I don't understand how it works with your plugin. I have set everything up per the plugin and have even put in my facebook page url in the widget, but I only get the facebook logo..... Not sure what you mean about all the settings...please explain.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mavellino,

The plugin will display the facepile of all your freinds who have Liked the url you enter in the url field. If you don't provide a url, it should automatically base the url on the page that you're on.

In order to test it though, you'll have to have friends who have Liked the page you're entering there, as detailed in that url I posted above.

Could you take a look into that?

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.