Facilitate forced mapped domains while maintaining access to all child sites for administrators

We've got a multisite with a number of mapped domains. There was an issue with page previews not working if the mapped domain site wasn't trying to preview the page via the mapped domain so I enforced admin and login mapping to the mapped domain. We have the cross-domain login set to 'yes' to allow users to access all sites, however, admins are required to log in to each site individually due to the mapped domain enforcement. My query is how to facilitate forced mapped domains while maintaining access of all child sites for administrators

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Preethi,

Hope you're doing well.

I checked your Domain Mapping configuration and did the same setup on my test site, I've set "mapped domain" for administration and login mapping, enabled "Cross-domain autologin" and I was still able to access the mapped site without the need to enter the login details again.

I'm afraid that the issue seems specific to your installation and it would need conflict test performed in order to see what's causing this behavior.
    Since you mentioned that this is a live site and that no changes should be made I would suggest setting up a staging site where you can perform this test.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.