Facing various issues since WPMUDEV

We are getting more and more problems since we have installed WPMUDev premium tools 2 days ago. Since we have properly configured it (Including Defender etc) we went through some odd issues such as login doesn't work sometimes and updating of settings, plugins, or anything else doesn't work. Please help.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Cryptocoin Start,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues, I tried doing some further investigation in order to see what might be going on but I'm afraid that I was unable to do much since I was unable to access your files.
    I tried all the connection types available in FileZilla but couldn't connect, so I gave it another try with Cyberduck and I was actually able to connect, but only for a couple of seconds, when I tried to navigate to your site folder the connection broke and I was unable to connect again after that.

So it seems that there's a general issue when communicating with your server, not just from WP but in general.
    Could you get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to check server logs and see if that will give us some more information about what's going on?

Let us know what info you got from them so we can try better understanding this issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.