Failed to create new blogs

Everybody hi.
I've search this forums and found different solutions for the same problem, but no of them was actually helpful for me.
Ok, i have an error after blog creationg: The site you have requested is not installed properly. Please contact the system administrator.

I've moved all blogs with move-blogs.php and my network works fine, but i've noticed later, that tables for new blogs is not created in the databases.

My db-config.php is:

define ('DB_SCALING', '16');
add_dc_ip('192.168.2.', 'dc1');
add_global_table('mydb_global');
add_global_table('pn_folders');
add_global_table('pn_notes');
add_global_table('sk2_blacklist');
add_global_table('3wp_activity_monitor_index');
add_global_table('3wp_activity_monitor_user_statistics');
add_global_table('bb_forums');
add_global_table('bb_meta');
add_global_table('bb_posts');
add_global_table('bb_term_relationships');
add_global_table('bb_term_taxonomy');
add_global_table('bb_terms');
add_global_table('bb_topics');
add_global_table('blogs_cets_topic');
add_global_table('blogs_cets_topic_relationship');
add_global_table('bp_activity');
add_global_table('bp_activity_meta');
add_global_table('bp_friends');
add_global_table('bp_group_documents');
add_global_table('bp_groups');
add_global_table('bp_groups_groupmeta');
add_global_table('bp_groups_members');
add_global_table('bp_invite_anyone');
add_global_table('bp_messages_messages');
add_global_table('bp_messages_notices');
add_global_table('bp_messages_recipients');
add_global_table('bp_notifications');
add_global_table('bp_user_blogs');
add_global_table('bp_user_blogs_blogmeta');
add_global_table('bp_xprofile_data');
add_global_table('bp_xprofile_fields');
add_global_table('bp_xprofile_groups');
add_global_table('chat_log');
add_global_table('chat_message');
add_global_table('cxar_adhashes');
add_global_table('cxar_ads');
add_global_table('cxar_daily');
add_global_table('cxar_settings');
add_global_table('cxgstat_blogs');
add_global_table('cxgstat_settings');
add_global_table('cxpl_settings');
add_global_table('democracyA');
add_global_table('democracyIP');
add_global_table('democracyQ');
add_global_table('det_cat');
add_global_table('domain_mapping');
add_global_table('domain_mapping_logins');
add_global_table('fim_cat');
add_global_table('fim_comments');
add_global_table('fim_images');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_countries');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_pages');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_ranges');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_referrers');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_sites');
add_global_table('firestats_archive_useragents');
add_global_table('firestats_excluded_ips');
add_global_table('firestats_hits');
add_global_table('firestats_options');
add_global_table('firestats_pending_data');
add_global_table('firestats_sites');
add_global_table('firestats_urls');
add_global_table('firestats_useragent_classes');
add_global_table('firestats_useragents');
add_global_table('firestats_users');
add_global_table('firestats_version');
add_global_table('forum_forums');
add_global_table('forum_groups');
add_global_table('forum_posts');
add_global_table('forum_threads');
add_global_table('pollsa');
add_global_table('pollsip');
add_global_table('pollsq');
add_global_table('sk2_logs');
add_global_table('sk2_spams');
add_global_table('stp_tags');
add_global_table('ust');   

add_db_server('global', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_global', 'username',  'password');

add_db_server('0', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_0', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('1', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_1', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('2', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_2', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('3', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_3', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('4', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_4', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('5', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_5', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('6', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_6', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('7', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_7', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('8', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_8', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('9', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_9', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('a', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_a', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('b', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_b', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('c', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_c', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('d', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_d', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('e', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_e', 'username',  'password');
add_db_server('f', 'dc1', 1, 1,'192.168.2.101','192.168.2.101', 'mydb_f', 'username',  'password');
  • DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi rinat,

From what I can see that looks correct. Did the move-blogs script generate any errors/messages?

Also, have you checked your error logs to see what they might say about this? If not, could you have a look at that and let us know what you find?

Another thing too, could you please double check your database usernames and passwords are exactly the same as those provided in your actual db-config.php script. I'm guessing the ones you've pasted here are simply for example, correct?

I'll tag the lead developer on this one too in and see if he might spot something I'm not seeing.

Thanks,
    David

• rinat
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Guys, thanks for your replies.

Of course, first thing i could done is to check my error logs. I have tail'ed -f my log file and i can't see any errors during blog creation process.

Just to be clear: i've created databases by myself, MySQL user have all permissions (GRANT ALL) and i believe it can create tables, since he was able create it with move-blogs.php (actually the user still the same as i've used for my single-db installation). move-blogs.php has generated many errors saying it failed to free_mysql_result(). As i noticed before - it's standard output (sounds crazy) and many of your staff recommends to ignore those warnings.

Please tell me, what additional information you may need and i'll provide it. I've very active network and i really need to fix this ASAP.

Thanks again.

• rinat
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Currently i'm trying to debug this with WP-Devel plugin, but it doesn't contain any useful(i mean errors) output.

I forgot to say, that i've applied fix from one of forum members related to character and encoding issue. I've commented some strings in db.php and replace them with manual charset and collation setup.
    This came from this topic.
    But anyway, i believe, that collation can't brake CREATE TABLE procedures.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.