Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Hi guys, after instaling super cache plugin (which was proposed by you) I started receiving enormous number of java script errors. Can you please check what is wrong. Thanks

https://poliklinika-fleur.hr

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lovro,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have visited your site and at first I receive no such error but I did receive some "400 bad request" messages. I then reloaded the site a few times and eventually was able to catch the issue.

The WP Super Cache plugin usually works fine but there's always a chance that something may be interfering. There's a number of possible reasons starting from server configuration, through its performance, until some (yet unidentified) conflict with a theme or other plugins.

That being said, could you please start with essentials troubleshooting, that is a full theme/plugin conflict test? To do this, please follow the steps from the flowchart in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If there's any conflict, that procedure should reveal it and I would then take it from there. Let me know please of the test result.

It would also be great if you could grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look at it. To do this follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lovro,

Thanks for granting access and sharing the screenshot.

I checked the site and I still can't replicate errors on my end but there's a reason for this. The screenshot was taken on a device equipped with high-resolution/retina screen, wasn't it?

I just asked two of my colleagues here to check your site and one of them was able to see these exact errors while working on 5k retina screen. The filenames also points to images that should specifically be served to such screens (the @2k part implies that, it suggest "double-density") and since those files doesn't seem to exist anywhere in the Media Library, the error is returned.

That's a part of the issue though. The second one is that I'm still not sure why those images are being served at all. I don't see any plugin for this on site and both Autoptimize and WP Super Cache shouldn't be affecting that at all.

I realize that this seems to be happening only after you installed WP Super Cache so could you please try disabling it temporarily and see if that removes errors? If it doesn't try switching Autooptimize off and see how that affects the site.

Also, have you removed any plugins or images recently or did you perhaps switch the theme? Would it be possible that you switched your site temporarily to Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen and checked if these errors are still there?

Hopefully that all together will help us drill down to the core of the issue.

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.