Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I edited my themes function.php file to create a shortcode and now I'm getting this error message:

Warning: require_once(framework/functions/global/plugins/the-grid.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maschine/public_html/pro/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 146

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'framework/functions/global/plugins/the-grid.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/...') in /home/maschine/public_html/pro/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 146

I've tried uploading a fresh copy of the functions.php file and am still getting the error.

• Nastia

Hello Chris , I hope you are doing well today!

The warning is saying that the functions.php file is missing. Please make sure that you have uploaded the functions.php to /wp-content/themes/x/

Another way is to download a fresh copy of the X theme, locate the functions.php file and replace it with the current one. Just make sure you have uploaded it in the correct path:

/pro/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php

In case the above solution will not work, would you please try to rename the /wp-content/plugins folder to /plugins.deactivate/ just to make sure it's not a conflict with a plugin?
    If everything is well, and the site is back and functional, create a new /plugins/ folder and move the plugins from /plugins.deactivate/ into the new /plugins/ folder one by one or in groups to test when the issue occurs again.

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.