FANTASTIC!!!

What a fantastic plugin! The ease with which teachers and students will generate information is going to help create amazing online resources and student projects.

There are two slight problems though. http://1two3.co.za/classroom
1) I created a number of 3 level pages (for example: Grade 12 Geography - Climatology -- Tropical Cyclones) and my widget does not show any of these levels. I tried Only Top Level Yes/No. Both lead to the same result. I made a menu in order to get to the wiki pages.
2) When I go to view any of the wiki pages my menu items disappear except for the default HOME item.

If I may I would like to make the following suggestions:
1) Recent and/or popular wiki widget list would be helpful (ie a way of getting directly to a wiki page even if it is three levels down)
2) A bulleted widget list would be most helpful to give structure to the wiki page levels (on the existing wiki widget)
3) The ability to lock a wiki page so that it cannot be edited
4) The ability to add advertising to wikis via the supporter or advertising plugin. The ability to turn the advertising on or off for BP group wikis once they are up and running.

WELL DONE on a great plugin. I look forward to unleashing it on my students on Monday.

• James Farmer

Heya ebrown,

That's really great to hear, I'm pretty happy with it too :slight_smile:

Moha will have a look at your two issues, although I couldn't find them at your link, can you maybe repost another one?

Regarding your requests:

1) Recent and/or popular wiki widget list would be helpful (ie a way of getting directly to a wiki page even if it is three levels down)

I think recent would be a nice widget to add down the track, Moha can you make a note of that.

2) A bulleted widget list would be most helpful to give structure to the wiki page levels (on the existing wiki widget)

I think it's already done like that? Maybe it's a CSS thing?

3) The ability to lock a wiki page so that it cannot be edited

Yes, that'd be a nice feature, another one for 2.0 Moha :slight_smile:

4) The ability to add advertising to wikis via the supporter or advertising plugin. The ability to turn the advertising on or off for BP group wikis once they are up and running.

Mmmm, interesting, I think you already can though (as the advertising will be dropped into the post / page by Supporter and then turned on or off through the same approach?

Not sure about BP though.

• DavidM

Hello ebrown,

Apologies for the response time. I may be a bit dull here but it seems as though everything is working perfectly fine through your link. Clicking on the wiki menu items seem to work without anything disappearing. Have these issues been resolved already?

Also, the widget ought to be displaying as an unordered list with hierarchy reflected in the display, but it seems your CSS isn't taking advantage of that. I believe that's what James was addressing.

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.