FAQ Autoscrolling , Questions/Categories order, and Voting

Hello, So far the plugin looks very promising however there are a few things that I need to correct before I take this plugin live.

When you open or close the FAQ accordion it auto scrolls up and down the page. This is very annoying because when you open it scrolls it down just below the question you opened so that the answer is at the top of the page. Is there a way to disable this?

The Categories are alphabetized is there a way to customize the order? Right now it is "A Cat, B Cat, General, X Cat, Z Cat" I would like to be able to have say general at the top.

Going the the customize order theme, is there a way to re-arrange the order of the FAQ questions ? Currently it seems to put the oldest at the top and the newest at the bottom. I want to be able to re-order them so that I can put the most used ones near the top to make it easier for the user.

Lastly I followed the instructions here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-make-faqs-publicly-visible to make the FAQ visible to non-users and it worked for the most part. The voting appears to work on the front end but when I look at it on the back end it only records the votes if a registered user votes. Is there something wrong?