FAQ to everyone which settings I should change for that??

Hi I installed support system and configured 3 pages
contact
create ticket
faq

what I want is to show FAQ to everyone which settings I should change for that??

http://www.startafreeblog.org/contact/

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @harshal lonare,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

In order to show FAQ tickets on the front-end of your site you'll want to follow this steps:

1. On "Support -> Settings -> Front End" page enable the "Activate Front End" option
    2. On the same page select a page to be used for showing FAQ's from the "FAQs Page" drop-down list
    3. Add the following shortcode to that page's content:

[support-system-faqs]

This will make FAQ tickets visible to logged-in users when they visit the page you selected as "FAQs Page".

Currently, the Support System plugin do not allow viewing FAQ's for not-logged in users (visitors) out of the box. This is however a popular feature request and most likely will be added to the next major release of the plugin. I'm not able though to give you any ETA on this.

As a workaround you may want to use this piece of code:

<?php
    add_filter( 'support_system_user_can', 'my_function', 10, 3 );
    function my_function( $user_can, $user_id, $cap ) {
        if ( $cap === 'read_faq' )
            return true;

return $user_can;
    }

In order to use it, please create an empty file with a .php extension (name doesn't matter as long as it's unique), paste the code inside it and upload that file to the "/wp-content/mu-plugins" folder of your WP install via FTP.

If there's no "mu-plugins" folder inside "wp-content" folder, just create it.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.