farms 133 theme pack previews

is there a page or gallery with thumbnails of all the themes contained within the farms 133 pack?

• tlcorbin

Hello, socialmediaicu, are you really sure that you need 133 themes to start out with? You never mentioned whether you want to set up a single user site or a multiuser site.

So, here is some help with both: WordPress

First Step: install [a Single user option] WP [linked above]: when you complete stalling WordPress it opens to a default TwentyTen theme that is very customizable and user friendly.

[Note: There is a bucketful of support available for the TwentyTen theme; do a search using your favorite search tool for support options if what wpmudev provides doesn't work for you-and occasionally, it may not.]

Second Step:
    if you are wanting to set up a site for yourself and others, I would download Blogs MU and its child theme to your computer, also download BuddyPress 1.6.1 [I leave these in my downloads folder].

Third Step:
    after WP is installed, open the admin theme section and click on the Appearance tab which will open the Theme option display, click on it and find the Install links tab, it will be in the area of the top upper right side; there you will see an upload link, click it and then click the browse button, and when it opens direct your search to your computer, and then to your download(s) folder, open the folder and select the file that looks like this format 30938_blogs-mu-1.3.6.1zip, click it and hit the install button, it will be added to your list of available themes,

Forth Step: repeat the steps to install the BlogsMu child theme, which you will select to become the active theme you will set up for your use.

Fifth Step; after the child theme is installed and functional, install the buddypress1.6.1 file plugin and it will supply additional functionality to your site-but you probably won't need all of the options to start.

Have a great day, and have fun with WP.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.