FARMS 133 THEME will not load successfully

Hi- I have tried upload farms 133 theme since I became a member 4/26/12. All other plugins/themes download ok. This one just won’t. So the issue is not on my end.. please advise thanks.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya,

Greetings and welcome to WMPU DEV !

Hi- I have tried upload farms 133 theme since I became a member 4/26/12. All other plugins/themes download ok. This one just won’t. So the issue is not on my end.. please advise thanks.

Here are you referring to not being able to download the pack or upload it to your site ?

Please advise

Cheers

PC

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @alegria75

Thank you for being a member and for posting to the forum regarding the Farms 133 Theme Pack.

Before we continue to investigate why you can upload the Theme Pack, please confirm that you followed the Installation and Use Instructions.

The best way to upload the Theme Pack is to unzip it and then upload one theme at a time via your FTP Client. This will avoid errors when uploading via FTP.

Also, please note that you should never upgrade the themes included in the Theme Pack. Our developers go through these themes and make sure that they work on Multisites and with avatars etc. Most of the upgraded versions have compatibility issues, whereas we worked through these themes and added in extra standard features, as well as making sure that these are compatible with Multisites. So our versions are in actual fact much better versions and you won’t have to hassle with fixing it when installing on a Multisite.

Let me know if you still need assistance and if you can’t get the themes uploaded. We can then investigate further.

All the best and have a good weekend!

Gina

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Just to echo here, the best way is to upload them via FTP.

You see the pack is huge and depending on your server you will get memory or timeout errors trying any auto uploads.

For this pack you need to download, unpack and then upload through FTP to your themes folder.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.