Fatal error

Fatal error: Class 'WDS_Core_Admin_Tab' not found in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps-settings.php on line 233

• aecnu

Greetings antKat,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I have tested this out in our development environment and I cannot replicate the issue.

Could you please FTP the plugin files to their applicable folder overwriting those that are there and test again?

If that does not help the next troubleshooting procedure is to turn off/deactivate all plugins except this one checking to see if the error still exists. If not then re-activate them one at a time, testing for the error after each activation until you hit the one that is giving the problem.

Then of course report the conflict here so that we can get a fix sorted asap.

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• antKat

Thanks for responding aecnu,
    Everything was working fine until I added the Infinite SEO. I should have provided more info:
    WP 3.3.1 Multisite
    BuddyPress: 1.5.3.1

I am using WP-FB-AutoConnect Pro which was also working fine. The "Fatal error: Class 'WDS_Core_Admin_Tab' not found in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps-settings.php on line 233" error occurred when I was testing a facebook login.

I don't know what you mean by:
    "Could you please FTP the plugin files to their applicable folder overwriting those that are there and test again?" Which plugin files are you referring to? I have 28 active plugins.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

Joe was suggesting to unpack a fresh set of files, then remove the old ones via FTP and upload the fresh set.

Did you try that and if so did it help?

As we haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.