Fatal Error

I am getting the following error when I use Appointments+. I had successfully installed it originally, but after changing some of the settings I am getting the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'You must have either https wrappers or curl enabled.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\appointments\includes\lightopenid\openid.php:79 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\appointments\appointments.php(124): LightOpenID->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\appointments\appointments.php(9404): Appointments->__construct() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-admin\plugins.php(154): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-admin\plugins.php(156): plugin_sandbox_scrape('appointments/ap...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\appointments\includes\lightopenid\openid.php on line 79

I am using the most updated versions of WP and BP. I am also running this locally for the time being, so I tried uncommenting the following line in php.ini, but it did not work. (I have since re-commented this line)

;extension=php_curl.dll

I've also tried updating to the newest appointments+ and reinstalling, as well as reloading my backup of my WP site.

I thought maybe appointments+ updates a table other than the custom tables created by appointments+, but I can't find where.

What should I do to get this working again?