fatal error

I dont know why, what I just tried to set up is to add the app ID (key and secret) for my facebook. (I am not quite sure of how to develop an app for facebook yet)
It seems that, after I added the key and the secret of the app, my website suddenly went down.

The message is :
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Facebook in /home/html/my.domain/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-chat/lib/facebook-php-sdk/facebook.php on line 93

I tried to delete the plugin of wordpreses chat folder, through FTP, yet still showed above message.

Please advise what I should do, in order to have my previous setup back ASAP..@@..

Thank you.

• Tom Eagles

Hi there @iKay

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, could you please show me the page that is causing the error. I have just looked at the site and couldn't find a problem. Did you manage to remove everything. One of the things to watch when adding keys is not to copy any spaces when doing a copy and paste of the key.

Please let me know how you are getting on with this so i can get back to you asap.

Cheers

Tom

• iKay

Hi, Mason and Tom :

thanks for your response.
    I am watching this site from my iPhone, and the Fatal message is still there.
    The website is http://www.pashmina.net.tw.

There's one thing I think weird that I haven't told you.
    Actually, when I first got the fatal message and I found that I couldn't do anything about it from website, I, using FTP, tried to delete the Wordpress-Catch-plugin, yet I couldn't find the Catch plugin on the Pashmina domain.
    Also I failed to look out where the ultimate Facebook plugin either.

Secondly,what I did was to upload a new Catch-plugin (I copied from from other domain), the result was Fatal error was there. I did check by other browserS.

Then, I deleted the uploaded catch plugin again, using FTP. (I uploaded the plugin into the same folder as normal Wordpress plugin should be)
    The result is as you can see, nothing's changed.

Yes, I can access the database(although not very clear of how to manipulate the MySql database). Do I need to try to delete the wp_options table (option_name is active_plugins) ? Please advise.

Oh, I am very sure that I did copy the key without space, by the way.

And one more thing, where us the WPMU related files? I only can find the WPMU-upgrade folder.

I hope I can have someone's further response as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Thank you guys again.

Kay Lin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.