Fatal Error

when I was trying to install the beta version of supporter I started adjusting some of the gateways and got this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_page_permastruct() on a non-object in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 276

I removed the problogs folder and it went away… now I cant even try to reinstall it cause soon as I put that folder back into the plugins it brings that error back.

Any idea whats goin on there?

• LCDist
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I couldn’t deactivate it since I always got that fatal error but for some reason when I took out the folder then deactivated marketplace and reinstalled the problogs folder everything worked fine… I have em configured I think and both plugins seem t o work again so I dunno what happened there… probably some crazy glitch

• LCDist

hmm ok I take that back… with only supporter activated (problogs) I put in my payment info went into sandbox mode and immediatly got:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_page_permastruct() on a non-object in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 276

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya LCDist,

I’m not aware of Pro-Blogs or Supporter calling that function, but I believe Ultimate Translate used to do that. We retired that plugin awhile back. Do you, by chance, have it activated on your site?

Try uninstalling it or deactivate other plugins and try again. Also, could you check your PHP error logs to see if they provide a more detailed error message?

Thanks!

• LCDist

Nope this is a new copy the only plugins I have on this copy is domain map, domain names, multidb, marketpress, pro blogs, and the update plugin from here…. also the default plugins but they arent activated…

as for the php error log ill get back iwth ya in a moment soon as I get pro reinstalled

on a side note: I doubt this affected anything but I did forget to set multi on before I did the multidb it didnt seem to break anything turning it on after but just pointing that out,

• LCDist

ok when I went to try to get the error again somthing changed:

This time I made sure every disableable plugin was disabled… enabled error logging in wpconfig … then installed problogs

Now it still goes wrong at the same point whenever I mess with somthing in the settings page hwoever thsi time everything goes blank instead of that error… literally blank no coding on the page nothing.

Dosent matter where I go in the blog even the front page is like that, yet soon as I remove problogs it goes back to normal

• LCDist

then when I add this into my wpconfig

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); // false

if (WP_DEBUG) {

define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);

define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, true);

@ini_set(‘display_errors’,0);

}

this is what pops up on my screen:

Notice: Undefined variable: query_type in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 635

Notice: Undefined variable: query_type in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 635

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 1463

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 1463

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/lchosts/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 2806

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Revert WPDEBUG back to false, that really should only be used if you’re actually developing a plugin or theme.

Can you also checkout the database (via phpMyAdmin or your method of choice) and look in your wp_options table. See active_plugins and make sure the value is

a:0:{}

I’m trying to think of what would cause this. I’d delete any plugins that you’re not using as well.

Thanks.

• LCDist

nope didnt work… complete db wipe… wiped all wordpress files etc… and reinstalled.

enabled multi network, worked fine

did multidb went through without any issues

installed pro blogs… didnt change ANY settings but scrolled through settings page and clicked accept and got the same error

• LCDist

another update… I have 2 networks running so I tested it out on the other network (both having multidb in and both copies ran fine with multidb) Both ended up with the same error after I put in pro-blogs

On a hunch I installed another copy of wordpress all without multidb… I turned on multisite and then installed problogs…

No error

So my problem is somewhere in multidb, did I need to set up a table for for problogs in multidb or something?

all 3 instalsl had their own IPs not that it makes any diffrence but ya figured Id say that too

• LCDist

I can install pro blogs or I can install multi db singularly neither have issues on its own its just when I have both the same time things fall apart

well if this is a problem in pro blogs least I found it before it went live hehe

• LCDist

you guys have any luck figuring out whats goin on? Id love to be able to keep testing this on my sites with multi db on it but I cant find the issue anyway, of course Im an amateur when it comes to programming this stuff

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya LCDist,

The developer is currently on vacation for another week yet so it’ll be at least that long before he can even begin to take a look. As I said it’ll be fixed up before release and we don’t have an ETA for that yet.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.