fatal error after marketpress deactivate

I deactivated marketpress for my site anvoy.com and now I get this error

Fatal error: Class 'WPMUDEV_Metabox' not found in /home/agileapp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliate/affiliateincludes/addons/marketpress.php on line 123

can you help me fix this? I don't know what to do.

• Nithin

Hi Robert,

It seems like the support access is not enabled, so I wasn't able to check this out. This is an odd issue, this could be a conflict with other plugins, could you please try disabling all the plugins except MarketPress, and then check whether deactivating the plugin causes any issue? Please do make sure to switch to a default theme, before doing this.

If you still have issue even after performing that, could you please send us your credentials, so that we could help get this sorted. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Robert

Nithin, I think siteground was able to help with most of this. All the sites seem to be loading OK now. But there are still a few strange things happening. For example, I can't delete a site. I can't get to any dashboard other than anvoy.com. Something else that didn't work is clicking the button in the wpmu dev dashboard to extend the support window 3 days (but maybe that is unrelated)

• Nithin

Hi Robert,

The mentioned error message, seems to be related to the MarketPress addon in Affiliates plugin, I was able to replicate this in my system, sorry for the the delay in getting back to you with this report. I'm reporting this to the developer, and bringing this in developers attention.

As a fix, please edit the following file located under,/wp-content/plugins/affiliate/affiliateincludes/addons/marketpress.php, and replace line 17
    add_action( 'init', 'aff_mp_addon_add_metabox', 20 );

To:

if( class_exists( 'WPMUDEV_Metabox') ) {
    	add_action( 'init', 'aff_mp_addon_add_metabox', 20 );
    }

This will remove the mentioned error message from your system. You can find the edited version of the file attached below. you'll just have to replace the file in the path mentioned above. This will be corrected in next plugin update.

I checked your website, and I wasn't able to find your subsites which isn't working, or showing the reported error message that you have mentioned. Have you fixed it? If not, could you please mention the subsite name? I suppose you were having issues with anvoy.com/indieauditors? But it does seems to work fine at the moment.

If you are still having issues, or not sure on how to make the above changes. Please provide us with your siteground access, so that we could help get this fixed for you asap. You can email me the credentials the same as you have done before.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Robert

I renamed both plugin folders but it did not help. I can not see any dashboard of anvoy.com nor any subsite. I can't even login via http://anvoy.com/wp-admin/, but I am able to login via the login button on the home page.

Could there be a caching problem? I tried clearing my browser cache, but we were trying to do caching to improve performance before all things problems started. I could be wrong, but it seems like plugins are still active even though we've disabled them.

• Rupok

Hi Robert,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having.

I logged in your network with your provided login credentials. I can login fine. I can visit plugins/themes pages and other pages. But when I try to go to "My Sites" section, it asks me to login again and initiates the "reauth=1" loop. I tried to login to one of your subsites with your network admin credentials and I could login fine without any issue. But again, when I try to go to "My Sites" section, it asks me to login again with reauth loop.

I created a test admin user on your "News" site, and tried to login to that subsite with that new user. Surprisingly I could login fine without any issue. So I think, there is some issue with your network admin account.

It seems to be corrupted database issue (I'm not 100% sure though). So I want to try repairing your whole database but before that, can you please take a complete backup of your site and database so we can always revert back to current state if anything goes wrong?

There are couple of workarounds for this issue, but most of them deals with the database. So it will be great if you take a complete backup of your site and database before we try those workarounds.

Please confirm here when you are done taking full backup. I'll jump in as soon as you confirm.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Robert,

I'm so sorry for the delay in response. I do apologize for this.

Thanks for sending your SiteGround credentials. I've tried to repair your database, but I got the following errors while trying to optimize and fix the database tables:

The wpan_users table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_users table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_usermeta table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_usermeta table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_posts table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_posts table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_comments table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_comments table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_links table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_links table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_options table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_options table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_postmeta table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_postmeta table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_terms table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_terms table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_term_taxonomy table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_term_taxonomy table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_term_relationships table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_term_relationships table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_termmeta table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_termmeta table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_commentmeta table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_commentmeta table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_blogs table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_blogs table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_signups table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_signups table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_site table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_site table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_sitemeta table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_sitemeta table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_registration_log table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_registration_log table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

The wpan_blog_versions table is okay.

Failed to optimize the wpan_blog_versions table. Error: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead

This is really weird. I searched with this error and found that if your database engine in InnoDB, then your tables can't be repaired easily. But I've checked your database tables and they are using MyISAM engine. So I'm not sure why this is causing this.

Can you please talk to your host regarding this and let us know what they say about this? Please refer to this article (http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-error-establishing-a-database-connection-in-wordpress/) when asking them this.

I believe, optimizing and repairing your database tables will fix this issue.

Please let us know what your host says and if they could run a successful optimization and repair and if your issue is resolved after that.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further and will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.