Fatal error: Allowed memory size of... bytes exhausted

on - public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 11
which is: return mysqli_real_escape_string( $this->dbh, $string );

It seems to be an issue with one of the plugins. Don't know which. Because when I disable all the plugins (rename folder Plugins to Plugins-Old) the site works. I did all the changes in the wp-config the user.php and the php.ini etc. up the memory and on the PHP settings. I host with GoDaddy with a level 3 resources and was on with tech support with them many times, each time seems like a band-aid fix. I don't know what else to do. It seems to work for a while then I get errors poping up. I ran all different types of tests, DB cleaners etc.

Can you guys help, please :slight_frown: