Fatal error: Call to a member function import_and_update() on a non-object in /home/hebtest7/public_

Hi,

Since I have done the update to a bunch of your plugins (including Appointments +), I get this error on the back and front end of my dev site at http://hebtest7.com (login 1234 and password 12345 this login / password is only to prevent Google from indexing the site while I'm finishing the dev). I have also updated to the latest version of Headway Themes cause of the problem (I did the plugin update first) I was getting with Appointments +.

Here is the error message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function import_and_update() on a non-object in /home/hebtest7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 5220

When I refresh the page it works. This error does not appears every time I load a page (front and back end).

Is this a known problem or am I on my own?

Even with this error, Appointments seem like it is working fine.

Thanks for your time and help :slight_smile:

I wish you an amazing day (and year)

Philippe

• frenk

Hello, I also after updating several plugins had the same problem. I have searched the internet and wpmudev for this issue. The error I get is: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/********/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 27.
    I have read several topics about this error on wordpress and also on wpmudev, but it does not seem to be the problem of the plugins on itself, nor a solution has been given.
    It might be the membership module, but even that I do not think it is.
    Might it be the case that the wordpress registration settings need to be set to 'no registrations' in order the membership pluginn to be functional?
    And could it be that the domainmapping 'sunrise.php, needs to be updated also?
    I am not a good coder, however it seems that there is some conflict between some plugins.
    The topics I read about were about the appointments, events, page update listings, classifieds and more.
    Some of the pluginns also handle their own facebook twitter and google apis.
    This could also give conflicts.
    I hope this helped some developer to some issues and that the errors will be resolved soon,
    Thanks
    Frenk

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Frenk.

I was just playing on my set up but wasn't getting this issue now.

This thread is an old one though, many updates since.

Are you using the most current WordPress version?

Most current versions of our plugins?

If so, then please deactivate one at a time until the issue goes away, this should let us know where it's coming from.

Once done, please open a new thread for your own issue and add as much detail as possible.

That will ensure we don't confuse issues in the thread here should the original poster come back.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.