Fatal error: Call to a member function set_404() on a non-object in /home/hailtr

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_404() on a non-object in /home/hailtrac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 1459

pretty sure i’m getting this on my child sites as a result of mixing bp-multisite plugin while using the enable multisite plugin, if that’s the case is there any way back out of that mess or best to just start again? ex. http://hail-track.com/demo/

• sunrasoul
    • New Recruit

thanks phil, I’m using this plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/free-plugin-lets-you-use-wordpress-multisite-to-power-multiple-buddypress-social-networks/, however in my first attempt at a demo site I couldn’t get any buddypress control in the back end of the demo and following any link from the buddypress navbar breaks to the error message. I’m hoping my attempts to figure this one out haven’t contaminated the crime scene too much to isolate it exactly. I know this isn’t one of your plugins-appreciate any help. really just trying to create a unique intrasite experience for each roofing or catastrophe company as its very competitive and the product (custom tracking of hyper-accurate storm data and market info is very proprietary and expensive. example of the plugin creators project at YourLocalProject.com

thanks again,

going outside where its ok to break things

mj

• sunrasoul
    • New Recruit

also I neglected to clarify. I used the one click enable multisite plugin instead of going through the proper configuration and code alterations as usual. someone mentioned that trying exotic buddypress moves was not really what they had in mind when creating the enable-multisite in one click plugin and that was probably the root of the breakage

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Ah okay, I see – yep as it’s not one of ours and we’ve not used it ourselves it’s kinda hard for us to help.

It does look like the developer is receptive in the comments on that article though so I’d suggest you try your luck with him there.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.