Fatal error cannot activate Events+ plugin

Cannot activate Events+ getting the following error:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Tried plugin, and theme conflict test, still the same issue. Please check the chat transcript for more info.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Matthew

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and I admit that the case is quite "weird". I have run a full conflict test again (just in case), checked site configuration, raised WP memory limit a bit (that's often a reason for such issues), checked both server PHP error log and WP debugging logs and even manually re-installed the plugin but to no luck.

The "weird" part is that there's no errors related to this particular issue nor in the PHP error_log neither in WP debug.log. I must say I'm pretty confused with this so I have asked our developers to give us a helping hand on this.

I have passed all the information to them along with access credentials (via internal, secure channel) and am awaiting a feedback from them. Keep an eye on this ticket, please, for further information and we'll update it as soon as we find out what's happening (or if we have any additional questions for you).

Please note: it might take a bit longer for our developers to respond than it takes us on support forum here, as they deal with a lot of complex tasks on daily basis. But we'll update you here as soon as we know more about the problem.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Vaughan

Hi Matthew

Been trying to look into this issue to try & find the cause which hasn't been easy as the error doesn't seem to get logged for this specific fatal error which is very strange to begin with.

Could you possibly send us login details to your servers CPanel at all? If so, can you send to contact@wpmudev.org

Please note in the subject line: for attention of Vaughan

Also include a link to this forum thread in the email itself so that I can quickly associate them to this issue.

Thanks

• Ari

Hey Matthew

Hope you are well, I need FTP details for further check, since this is only happening in your site. But the FTP you provided, unfortunately it's wrong site credentials! either site details or FTP details.

Please check the below screenshots, you will see one mu-plugins in the FTP, but in the site it's three, that's how I guess it's wrong site credentials.

Please send me the FTP details through our secure contact from: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Using the below template:

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference (it is: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-cannot-activate-events-plugin)
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Have a great day!
    Warm Regards,
    Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.