Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ozh_wsa() in /home/america/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/w

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ozh_wsa() in /home/america/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads.php on line 70

Wordpress 3.3.1 is generating the above fatal error when being Network Activated in the network admin panel.

Greg

• gregwatson

I've deleted everything in the mu-plugins folder and also verified via ftp that there is not an older version physically present. That doesn't mean it might not "logically" be present <grin>...

This is a REALLY old wp installation back from 1.x that has been upgraded throughout the years, and right now this is not the only thing that is behaving differently.

I think I am going to dig through the forums and see if there are any tips on exporting an xml file of posts and categories that can be imported back into a clean new installation/database ...
    Thanks,
    Greg

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.