Fatal Error during the use of New Blog Templates plugin

Not sure anything can really be done here, but I got the fatal error when using the New Blog Templates plugin. I was having it 'create a new site' using a template and it errored out. I was using an ithemes theme. I know the theme is not supported here, but the error occurred as I was in creation mode. I did a lot of customizing on the theme, including widgets. That is why I am trying to save this without having to reinstall. Unless someone sees something obvious, I will reinstall.

I am getting the following fatal error:

The theme has encountered a problem that it cannot recover from. Please use the following information to try to resolve the problem.

Error Code: php_code_error:1:disappointed:home/androids/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1405:Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)

If you are unable to fix this problem, please copy all the text on this screen and send it to support@ithemes.com.

Debug Data:

Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[file] => /home/androids/public_html/wp-content/plugins/builder-style-manager/lib/classes/it-error.php
[line] => 123
[function] => fatal
[class] => ITError
[type] => ::
[args] => Array
(
[0] => php_code_error:1:disappointed:home/androids/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1405:Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)
[1] => A fatal code error occurred.
)

)

[1] => Array
(
[file] => /home/androids/public_html/wp-content/plugins/builder-style-manager/lib/classes/it-error.php
[line] => 150
[function] => handle_error
[class] => ITError
[type] => ::
[args] => Array
(
[0] => 1
[1] => Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)
[2] => /home/androids/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php
[3] => 1405
)

)

[2] => Array
(
[function] => it_error_shutdown
[args] => Array
(
)

)

)

Again - the help here is always appreciated.

John