Fatal Error in class_upfront_compat.php

Fatal Error on line 93 of upfront/library/class_upfront_compat.php
$screen = get_current_screen();

Commenting it out fixes the problem, apparently, and it works briefly if left uncommented afterwards. Unfortunately, it yields this error again after some time and it is resolved again by commenting out the above line.

I admit I do not know the implications of this error nor if I can leave it commented without other consequences. This bug began after setting up a series of changes in Defender, mainly enabling auditing and regular scans.

The site displays normally, but the dashboard is inaccessible when line 93 is uncommented.

I appreciate your insight into this matter!
~Jeremy

• Rupok

Hi Jeremy,

I have Defender installed, activated and configured in my test site but I'm not facing any issue like this. So I think this is your site specific issue. I logged in your site with Support Access but could not see the error there. Is that specific line commented now?

Can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is conflicting? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I'm pinging our devs regarding that line. Can you send me message with FTP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ so our devs can have a look and try to find out the reason?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.