Fatal error: Out of memory in snapshot.php

Hi Support,

Please see the 2 emails from my client below reporting an Fatal error: Out of memory in snapshot.php.

There is only one snapshot set to run weekly. After Carol's first report I made this run earlier (on a Saturday) so for the most recent one, I'm sure the backup wasn't processing while see was uploading content.

Any ideas what is causing this and how to stop it?

Regards,
John Kempen

Subject: fyi...
Date: 6 October 2013 8:13:27 PM ACDT
To: John Kempen <johnk@b3accelerate.com>

Hi John,
Just for feedback - the same memory crash issues are happening when we upload each edition (equivalent to about 7 stories). This was the message at 8.12pm (EST):
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 29097984) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/blueston/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php on line 3047
As I say, if I wait a few minutes, it clears itself and we can go again.
I just thought I would pass it on for feedback.
cheers,
Carol

Subject: FYI....
Date: 29 September 2013 8:31:17 PM ACST
To: John Kempen <johnk@b3accelerate.com>

Hi John,
I just wanted to let you know that we had a few crash and burns tonight (sunday), which seem to happen when we are uploading posts for our new edition.
The CPU usage sits at 100% for most of the time, even if I 'space' out the uploads by a few minutes between each upload.
(Below is the error message which appears.)
If I logout and log back in, it seems to help.
No need to follow it up: we can manage it for the moment.
Just thought I would let you know by way of feedback.
Cheers - Carol

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30146560) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/blueston/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/snapshot_admin_destinations_lib.php on line 110