Fatal error : out of memory ..., with Snapshot

hello

When I run Snapshot I have a fatal error when he saves the table Database:wp_posts

The message is as follows:

"Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30932992) (tried to allocate 600535 bytes) in /homepages/18/d148229840/htdocs/astroweb/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/class_database_tools.php on line 68 "

Memory :
Limit : 1G
Usage : 24.64M
Peak:24.64M

Louis Joly

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

How did you set the memory limit to 1 GB inside of WordPress?

It seems like your host may have their own limit set here, as it looks like there's only 30 MB of memory available to your site (based upon the number of bytes allocated in that error message).

Could you create a file called phpinfo.php inside the root folder for your site, and then insert this code into it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Could you then provide a link to that file please? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

So that we can diagnose your issue more closely, could you please send in the following:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

After doing some deeper troubleshooting, this is a problem specifically with the "wp_posts" database table on your site, all of the other tables (as well as the files on your site) don't cause any problems when I try to create a snapshot of them.

I've sent over a request for the cPanel details, please respond in the email that I'll be sending you. :slight_smile:

Hope you're doing well today!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

After doing some further digging, it looks like we'll need to call in our second level support staff for this one.

So far, there seems to be something about your wp_posts table that causes Snapshot to lock up on (somewhere around row 2500 of 3489 rows inside that table).

After trying to set the segment size to 5000, and doing a snapshot with only that table selected, this error came up in the log:

2014-11-13 12:30:35: Warning: errno:2 mysql_query(): Unable to save result set ../wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1655

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but really, thanks for your patience here Louis as we try to get this sorted out for you here, it's definitely appreciated! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Rheinard

Hi @louis,

I investigated this issue for you on a test server with your database. In most cases Snapshot would've run without error, but in your case, your database is quite large, especially your wp_posts table.

To get Snapshot to work with your data I had to make a change to my PHP configuration. Just increasing the memory limit is not good enough. Snapshot works with files - it writes your backup locally and zips it. If the unzipped data exceeds what your server allows you to do, it fails.

You can use the following methods to increase the limits:

Add to theme's functions.php at the top.

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '100M' );
    @ini_set( 'post_max_size', '100M');
    @ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );

php.ini (in your site's root folder, change php.ini with these values, if php.ini does not exist, you can create it in your site's root)

upload_max_filesize = 100M
    post_max_size = 100M
    max_execution_time = 300

.htaccess (if running on Apache)

php_value upload_max_filesize 100M
    php_value post_max_size 100M
    php_value max_execution_time 300
    php_value max_input_time 300

I'd try it in that order and try to avoid having to modify .htaccess.

Let us know if this solves your issue.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

The backup is error-free with the modification of "php.ini"

Glad to hear that, thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

For cons, I have a "pdf" folder in "wp-content", but it is not saved

You would need to have those files be a part of your WordPress Media Library (they get stored in wp-content/uploads), otherwise they won't be part of the backup.

You can try using this to make importing your flies into the WordPress Media Library easier:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-from-server/

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Rheinard

Hi @louis,

I looked again at your phpinfo(). We fixed up your execution time with php.ini, but your 'mysql.connect_timeout' is still at 60. Usually this amount is adequate, but from memory, when I looked at this issue before your posts table alone with in the 20MB range.

Can you please increase your mysql timeout by adding the following line to your php.ini file.

mysql.connect_timeout = 300

A number of us have been trying to reproduce this issue. The closes I got to reproducing it was on a test server trying to import your posts table manually using phpMyAdmin which died because of a timeout.

If you have phpMyAdmin, you can also try to Repair and Optimize your posts table. This tutorial from Siteground should help: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin_optimize_database.htm

I hope this helps to solve your issue, please let us know if it doesn't. I really want to get this working for you.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

• Rheinard

Also, have you still got the following defined in wp-config.php as per @Ashok's original suggestion?

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Try to set this to 100M to match the other settings or change the other settings to match this one.

The fact that it works with 'Run Immediate' seems to suggest that the plugin is doing its job, but then when cron (task scheduler) runs something else is messing with the limits.

Have you got any other plugins enabled that runs scheduled tasks?

UPDATE:

Alternatively, you could try the following. In /plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php line 6088 there is a bit of code that is responsible for the scheduled backup "function snapshot_backup_cron_proc($item_key) {". If you were to change it from...

function snapshot_backup_cron_proc($item_key) {

global $wpdb;

$home_path = apply_filters( 'snapshot_home_path', get_home_path() );

@set_time_limit( 0 );

to ...

function snapshot_backup_cron_proc($item_key) {

global $wpdb;

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '100M' );
    			@ini_set( 'post_max_size', '100M');
    			@ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );			

$home_path = apply_filters( 'snapshot_home_path', get_home_path() );

@set_time_limit( 0 );

.. that could solve the issue as it will try to enforce those settings when the schedule runs.

If this does work for your issue, let me know. I might have to add some advanced option to Snapshot that allows this to be done with a tick box.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

• Ash

Hello @louis

Your issue is little uncommon, but please don't feel that we forgot about this.

I believe @Rheinard keeps looking to find a solution and testing in different environment to replicate this problem. You know it's difficult to find a solution when we can't replicate it.

Don't worry, @Rheinard will post here an update as soon he gets some solution for this.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
    Ash

• Rheinard

Hi @louis

Apologies for the delay. Can you please follow the instructions for 1&1 here, https://help.1and1.com/hosting-c37630/databases-c85147/mysql-database-c37730/limitations-of-mysql-databases-a771848.html

Please check the Total storage and Available storage for your database.

As your database is quite large, it would be helpful to rule out whether you're hitting your limit or not.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

• Rheinard

Hi @louis,

We'll be releasing an update to Snapshot soon which has a number of code improvements including ones to deal with some imposed server limits. As soon as this launches we'll let you know straight away. Hopefully that will help with your server memory issue.

Thanks for reminding us that its happening with the scheduling. Will make sure we test that one carefully.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @louis,

I hope you're doing well today!

I apologize for such a delay on this but as @Rheinard mentioned earlier this issue is a bit uncommon. Developers are working hardly on solution that will fix this and prevent similar issues from occurring in future. That being said, we're still waiting for a new update on Snapshot which will, hopefully, bring the permanent fix for the issue and some great new features. However, I cannot give you any ETA on this, so please care to keep the plugin updated and also keep an eye on a plugin's page (especially the changlog) here

Cheers,
    Adam.

• louis

Hello

Always a problem with the latest version
    Here is the log of the last backup :

2015-04-28 02:05:25: init
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:36: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2
    2015-04-28 02:05:37: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Louis,

I hope you're well today!

Do I correctly understand that you've posted here an entire log? If so, it looks like the backup was started but not finished. I confronted this with my own test setup and there are two things that come up to my mind:

1) looking at the time it seems like the default WP_CRON_TIMEOUT (which is probably set to 60 seconds; you can find it by going to "Snapshots" -> "Settings" page) constant value prevented script from finishing the taks

2) there might be some other issue with WP cron

Having said that, have you tried to switch to real cron job instead of WP Cron? To do so, first you need to disable WP Cron by editing wp-config.php file: add

define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true);

at the end of the file, just before the closing ?> tag.

I'm not familiar with the 1&1 admin panel, but I suppose there's a section dedicated to the cron job settings. Also, here's their manual:

http://help.1and1.com/hosting-c37630/scripts-and-programming-languages-c85099/cron-jobs-c37727/create-a-cron-job-a595882.html

The command you wish to invoke is:

wget -q -O - http://yourwebsite.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron >/dev/null 2>&1

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

Just as a note, in my colleague Adam's earlier post, when he shared the command to use:

wget -q -O - http://yourwebsite.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron >/dev/null 2>&1

You would want to change "yourwebsite.com" there to the URL for your site. In your case, you'd be looking to write the command like this:

wget -q -O - http://astro.dialou.fr/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron >/dev/null 2>&1

Now, with that out of the way, you can try writing this inside of crontab:

30 * * * * wget -q -O - http://astro.dialou.fr/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron >/dev/null 2>&1

Let me know if this helps please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• louis

Hello

I did not see the previous answer
    The log that night:

2015-05-05 02:00:37: init
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:49: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:50: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:50: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-05-05 02:00:50: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2
    2015-05-05 02:00:50: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2

Louis

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

I executed the command directly
    I also put in crontab

What is she supposed to do?

The idea behind creating a cron job (following the instructions laid out here), is that instead of relying of WordPress's cron system (which requires user activity on your site in order to start), we're using a real cron job that's scheduled to (and will) run at a specific point in time.

I did not see the previous answer
    The log that night:

Not sure that I follow what you're saying here, I'm going to need this elaborated on in order to answer you better. :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate please?

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• louis

Hello

Here is the log of that night:

2015-05-06 02:00:49: init
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/3
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2
    2015-05-06 02:01:02: table: wp_posts segment: 1/2

Still incomplete

Louis

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis,

Apart from incomplete backup, are you still getting an error mentioned in your original question?

"Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30932992) (tried to allocate 600535 bytes) in /homepages/18/d148229840/htdocs/astroweb/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/class_database_tools.php on line 68 "

Could you also please point me to the full description of that particular hosting package that you're using (or give me its details here)? I know this is a basic question but since none of the previous ideas worked for you and Snapshot's update didn't help also, I believe that this is an issue related to the server's configuration and I have a feeling that we all might be missing something here!

Please advise!

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis,

To send me a private message please use our contact form here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Use "ATTN: Adam Czajczyk" as a subject line and in your message please include:

- as much detailed information about your hosting package as possible
    - and URL to the hosting package description on provider's site (if possible)
    - any information you might consider relevant to the case
    - link back to this thread

From the dropdown list of the contact form please select "I have a different question".

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis,

I took a look at your 1and1's panel but still need some help here. Could you please take a look at this site and point me to the hosting package that you're paying them for?

https://www.1and1.fr/hebergement-web?__lf=Static&linkId=hd.mainnav.hosting

In your account there's an information about "Pack Privilège" but it doesn't suite any of the packages described on their page.

I'm asking this mainly because I can see that there are RAM limits for most of the packages they offer. If the limit is reached then rising it in wp-config.php file or php.ini file won't help. That doesn't mean of course that we can't get rid of this issue but I'd need to confirm whether the memory limit is being reached here or not.

Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis,

So, I guess, we'll have to take a different approach here. I've taken another look at your php settings (phpinfo() on your site). There are a few settings that bother me a bit.

For PHP:
    1. max_execution_time = 300 (that equals 5 minutes)
    2. memory_limit = 512M

For mysql(i):
    3. mysql.connect_timeout = 300 (5 minutes again)

Where am I going with this? It would be great if you could estimate (at least more or less) the time of backup creation simply by manually triggering the troublesome snapshot and measuring the time with a timer of some kind. That's not a precise way but it would give me a clue.

The other thing is a memory limit. I know it has been raised manually but, as I mentioned before, there might be a top limit setup by your hosting provider. That being said there's only one way to check it since the hosting package you're using is no longer described on 1and1's page.

Would you please then setup this in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

and this in in your php.ini file that you've previously created in your root folder:

memory_limit = 1024M ;

and add this to your .htaccess file

php_value memory_limit 1024M

Of course if these settings are already there then just change the values to 1024M.

Let me know when you're done so I could take a look. Please also check for the issue.

Cheers,
    Adam

• louis

Hello

with "php_value memory_limit 1024M" in .htaccess :

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    php_value memory_limit 1024M
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

I have the following error message when I go to my website:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Louis

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

...well, after a very long troubleshooting session, I have to wonder if there's some obscure memory limit being set up somewhere. As it stands, there seems to be some sort of limit around 27M presently, as that's what I keep bumping into in my tests. Disabling plugins doesn't seem to make a difference, and there's nothing in wp-config.php, .htaccess or a php.ini file that would indicate this limit, but still, there seems to a limit in place. :disappointed:

At the end of the road, I've found the most reliable method to be splitting up the items to be backed up into several snapshots. By that, I mean that I have the following snapshots set up:

Snapshot type #1: Plugins only
    Snapshot type #2: Themes only
    Snapshot type #3: Database only
    Snapshot type #4: 2013 media files only

With that 4th one, I've set up the following exclusions, to help ensure that only the 2013 media archives are backed up:

/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/2014
    /astroweb/wp-content/uploads/2015

I've removed the DISABLE_WP_CRON define from your wp-config.php, and have now implemented a php.ini of my own in both the root of your site, as well as in the /wp-admin folder.

Now, so far, I've tried running the snapshots I've set up live (interactive mode), as well as clicking the "Run now" link for each one inside of:

Snapshots -> All Snapshots

I also tried setting the "Themes" snapshot to back up every 5 minutes, and that seemed to work on my end too. My question to you is... could you try scheduling the test snapshots I've set up, and seeing if they successfully work for you?

With the adjustments I've made, they should, but I really want to make sure that they're working as they should on your end too. :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• louis

Hello Michael

I set backups every 15 minutes
    They do not run every 15 minutes each:
    For example:
    themes, plugins, 2013
    The following 15 minutes:
    themes, plugins, database
    The following 15 minutes:
    themes, plugins, 2013

And here the database backup does not complete
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: init
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:22: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 4/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 4/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 5/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 5/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 6/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:23: table: wp_postmeta segment: 6/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:24: table: wp_postmeta segment: 7/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:24: table: wp_postmeta segment: 7/7
    2015-05-26 17:19:24: table: wp_posts segment: 1/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:24: table: wp_posts segment: 1/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:25: table: wp_posts segment: 2/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:25: table: wp_posts segment: 2/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:25: table: wp_posts segment: 3/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:25: table: wp_posts segment: 3/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:27: table: wp_posts segment: 4/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:27: table: wp_posts segment: 4/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:27: table: wp_posts segment: 5/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:27: table: wp_posts segment: 5/5
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_term_relationships segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_term_relationships segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_term_taxonomy segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_term_taxonomy segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_terms segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_terms segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_usermeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_usermeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_users segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_users segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_params segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_params segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_profiles segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_profiles segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_stats segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_stats segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_storage segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_storage segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_users segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_ak_users segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_akeeba_common segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_akeeba_common segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_cmm_subscriber segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:30: table: wp_cmm_subscriber segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:31: table: wp_duplicator_packages segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:31: table: wp_duplicator_packages segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:31: table: wp_funbox segment: 1/1
    2015-05-26 17:19:31: table: wp_funbox segment: 1/1

Louis

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

You're really going to want to have them run less often than 15 minutes, and you're really not going to want to have them all run at the same time.

I tried varying schedules (making sure that no more than one snapshot was being created at the scheduled time), and found that my scheduled snapshots to be working just fine so far (see screenshot below). :slight_smile:

You'll want to make sure that when you're scheduling the snapshots, that you have their schedules spread out more. For example:

- Have the database snapshot run once a day
    - Run the themes snapshot process twice weekly,
    - etc.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• louis

Hello Michael

I understand that it is not necessary that all backups are running simultaneously
    But let all backups correspond to the same state of my site
    It is therefore necessary to run at a time when I did not change my site
    This requires that I start backups between 0H and 6H
    As I can not specify the backup time so I have to do this manually and run backups such an hour apart

Admit that this is not practical

In addition it will annually add a new backup

Louis

• Patrick

Hi there @louis

If you set your backups to run every 5, 15 or 30 minutes, you cannot set a specific time of day because it will run multiple times each day according to the interval set.

You most certainly can specify the time of day to run the backup when set to daily, weekly or Monthly.

So if you run each of your 4 backups once daily, you can easily set them an hour apart anytime between 00:00 & 06:00

• louis

Hello

I did a test tonight
    I have 5 to 6 configured snapshots
    I have 6 log files
    This is the snapshot on the 2014 directory that had problems

2015-05-28 05:02:23: init
    2015-05-28 05:02:24: table: non selected
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1-201x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10-300x188.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11-185x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_12-150x35.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_12.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14-300x25.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15-300x222.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16-300x222.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17-300x281.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18-300x234.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19-300x266.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2-300x287.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4-300x284.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6-300x281.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_8-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_8.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9-300x146.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_12-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13-300x245.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14-300x245.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15-300x221.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16-300x221.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7-284x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8-150x53.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8-300x33.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_9-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0-275x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13-300x233.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15-300x233.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2-275x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4-300x256.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7-197x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8-300x206.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_1-150x42.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100-267x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_101-150x34.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_101.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102-266x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103-150x127.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103-300x72.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_104.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_105.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_106-150x33.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_106.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107-266x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108-300x179.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109-150x131.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109-300x76.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110-300x298.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111-150x132.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111-300x76.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_112.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_113.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13-300x200.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_18.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2-300x218.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20-300x179.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_21.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_23.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24-300x192.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_25.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_26-150x43.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_26.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29-300x156.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3-300x123.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30-150x74.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30-300x52.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31-300x154.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32-150x43.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32-300x21.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_33-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_33.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34-150x46.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34-300x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_35.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_36.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37-150x44.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37-300x22.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_38-150x29.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_38.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39-300x219.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4-300x180.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40-300x118.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41-150x48.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41-300x32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_42.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_43.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_44.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45-228x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46-150x44.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46-300x21.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_47.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_48-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_48.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_49-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_49.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_50-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_50.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_51.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52-300x263.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53-294x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54-150x126.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54-300x71.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_55.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_56-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_56.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_58-150x73.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_58.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_59.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_6-150x138.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_60.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_61.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_63-150x77.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_63.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64-300x165.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65-150x92.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65-300x73.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68-300x200.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69-150x52.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69-300x28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7-300x15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70-300x191.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_71.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72-300x158.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_73.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_74.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75-300x263.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76-300x141.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77-300x240.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_78-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_78.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_79-150x35.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_79.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8-300x15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80-300x18.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81-300x140.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82-150x126.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82-300x74.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84-300x217.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85-300x120.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_86.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_87.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_88.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_89.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9-150x27.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9-300x13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90-192x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_91.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_92.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_93.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_94.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_95.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96-192x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97-300x28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_98-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_98.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_99.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow-167x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref-274x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_1-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10-300x144.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_100.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_102.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_104-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_104.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_106-150x71.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_106.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_108.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_111-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_111.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112-300x158.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_114.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_18.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_19.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2-150x100.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2-300x90.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_20.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_21.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_22.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_23.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_24-56x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_24.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_25.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_26-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_26.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3-300x147.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30-300x195.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_33-150x72.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_33.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_34.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_35.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36-216x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_37.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_38.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39-60x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39-68x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_40.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41-300x106.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_42-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_42.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_43.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_44.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_45-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_45.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46-300x254.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_47.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48-300x54.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49-300x254.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_50.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_51-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_51.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52-150x81.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52-300x47.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_53.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_54-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_54.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_58.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59-54x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59-89x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60-150x105.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60-300x62.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_61.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_62.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_64-150x27.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_64.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65-153x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_66-150x108.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_66.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68-287x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69-150x114.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69-300x95.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7-300x289.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70-150x72.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70-300x39.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_71.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_72.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_73-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_73.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_74.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75-205x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76-300x166.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_77.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78-150x149.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78-300x94.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79-300x166.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8-300x282.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_80.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_81-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_81.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_82.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83-218x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_84.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_85-150x29.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_85.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86-300x147.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_87.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_88-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_88.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89-150x69.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89-300x43.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_90-150x69.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_90.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_92-150x64.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_92.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_93.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95-291x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_96.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_98-150x74.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_98.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_99.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588-300x268.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589-300x264.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593-300x260.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-28 05:02:53: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620.jpg

Snapshots are spaced one hour

Louis

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

Hmm... odd. Doing a live backup worked just fine for me (as you'll now notice that there's a backup there), about the only thing that comes to mind is that you might've run into a resource limit around the time that the backup was running.

In thinking about it though... unless you're deleting media that was uploaded in 2014, you wouldn't actually need to back up the 2014 archives more than once.

Speaking in the long term though, given what we keep running into with this site (and what my prior testing had found), I'd want to see about switching hosts before too much time goes by, so you're not running into these resource limits.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• louis

Hello

New Backup tonight
    Failure on the 2014 directory

2015-05-29 05:02:22: init
    2015-05-29 05:02:22: table: non selected
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1-201x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10-300x188.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11-185x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_12-150x35.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14-300x25.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15-300x222.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16-300x222.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_16.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17-300x281.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_17.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18-300x234.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_18.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19-300x266.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_19.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2-300x287.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4-300x284.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_4.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_5.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6-300x281.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_6.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_8-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9-300x146.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_control_9.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_12-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13-300x245.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14-300x245.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15-300x221.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16-300x221.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6-300x247.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7-284x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8-150x53.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8-300x33.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_9-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_pretraitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0-275x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_0.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13-300x233.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15-300x233.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2-275x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4-300x256.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7-197x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8-300x206.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9-300x211.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/imagesplus_traitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_1-150x42.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100-267x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_100.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_101-150x34.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_101.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102-266x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_102.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103-150x127.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103-300x72.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_103.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_104.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_105.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_106-150x33.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_106.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107-266x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_107.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108-300x179.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_108.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109-150x131.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109-300x76.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_109.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110-300x298.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_110.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111-150x132.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111-300x76.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_111.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_112.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_113.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13-300x200.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_16-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17-150x146.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17-300x83.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_18.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2-300x218.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20-300x179.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_20.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_21.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_23.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24-300x192.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_24.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_25.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_26-150x43.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_26.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27-300x117.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_27.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29-300x156.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_29.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3-300x123.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30-150x74.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30-300x52.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31-300x154.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32-150x43.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32-300x21.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_33-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_33.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34-150x46.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34-300x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_34.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_35.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_36.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37-150x44.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37-300x22.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_37.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_38-150x29.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_38.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39-300x219.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_39.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4-300x180.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40-300x118.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_40.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41-150x48.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41-300x32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_41.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_42.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_43.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_44.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45-228x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_45.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46-150x44.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46-300x21.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_46.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_47.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_48-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_48.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_49-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_49.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_50-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_50.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_51.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52-300x263.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_52.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53-294x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_53.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54-150x126.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54-300x71.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_54.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_55.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_56-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_56.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_58-150x73.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_58.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_59.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_6-150x138.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_60.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_61.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_62.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_63-150x77.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_63.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64-300x165.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_64.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65-150x92.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65-300x73.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_65.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_66.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_67.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68-300x200.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_68.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69-150x52.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69-300x28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_69.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7-300x15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70-300x191.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_70.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_71.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72-300x158.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_72.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_73.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_74.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75-300x263.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_75.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76-300x141.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_76.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77-300x240.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_77.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_78-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_78.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_79-150x35.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_79.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8-300x15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80-300x18.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_80.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81-300x140.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_81.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82-150x126.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82-300x74.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_82.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84-300x217.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_84.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85-300x120.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_85.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_86.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_87.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_88.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_89.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9-150x27.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9-300x13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90-192x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_90.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_91.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_92.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_93.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_94.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_95.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96-192x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_96.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97-300x28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_97.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_98-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_98.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_99.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow-167x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_pretraitement_workflow.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref-274x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_raw_pref.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_1-150x32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10-300x144.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_100.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_101.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_102.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_103.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_104-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_104.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_105.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_106-150x71.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_106.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_107.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_108.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109-215x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_109.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110-300x201.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_110.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_111-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_111.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112-300x158.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_112.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_113.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_114.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_16.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_17.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_18.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_19.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2-150x100.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2-300x90.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_20.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_21.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_22.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_23.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_24-56x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_24.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_25.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_26-150x31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_26.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_27.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_29.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3-300x147.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30-300x195.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_31.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32-289x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_32.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_33-150x72.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_33.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_34.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_35.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36-216x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_36.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_37.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_38.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39-60x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39-68x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_39.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_4.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_40.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41-300x106.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_41.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_42-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_42.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_43.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_44.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_45-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_45.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46-300x254.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_46.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_47.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48-150x57.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48-300x54.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_48.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49-300x254.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_49.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5-300x202.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_5.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_50.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_51-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_51.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52-150x81.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52-300x47.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_52.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_53.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_54-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_54.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_55.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_56.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_57.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_58.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59-54x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59-89x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_59.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_6.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60-150x105.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60-300x62.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_60.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_61.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_62.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_63.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_64-150x27.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_64.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65-153x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_65.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_66-150x108.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_66.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67-288x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_67.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68-287x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_68.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69-150x114.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69-300x95.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_69.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7-300x289.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70-150x72.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70-300x39.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_70.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_71.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_72.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_73-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_73.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_74.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75-205x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_75.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76-300x166.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_76.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_77.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78-150x149.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78-300x94.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_78.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79-300x166.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_79.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8-300x282.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_80.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_81-150x28.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_81.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_82.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83-218x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_83.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_84.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_85-150x29.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_85.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86-300x147.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_86.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_87.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_88-150x30.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_88.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89-150x69.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89-300x43.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_89.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_9.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_90-150x69.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_90.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_91.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_92-150x64.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_92.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_93.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_94.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95-291x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_95.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_96.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97-184x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_97.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_98-150x74.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_98.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pixinsight_traitement_99.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01571.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01573.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01575.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01578.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01580.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01582.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01584.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01585.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01586.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588-300x268.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01588.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589-300x264.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01589.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01590.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01592.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593-300x260.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01593.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01595.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01597.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01599.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01601.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01603.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01605.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01607.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01610.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01612.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01614.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01616.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01618.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01620.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01623-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01623-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01623.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01625-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01625-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01625.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01626-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01626-300x263.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01626.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01627-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01627-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01627.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01629-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01629-300x255.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01629.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01631-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01631-300x253.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01631.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01635-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01635-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01635.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01636-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01636-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01636.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01639-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01639-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01639.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01640-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01640-225x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01640.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01641-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01641-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01641.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01644-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01644-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01644.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01645-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01645-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01645.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01646-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01646-300x225.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSC01646.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_1-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_1-284x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_1.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_10-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_10-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_10.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_11-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_11-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_11.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_12-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_12-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_12.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_13-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_13-300x230.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_13.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_14-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_14-300x210.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_14.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_15-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_15.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_2-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_2-284x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_2.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_3-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_3-284x300.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_3.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_7-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_7-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_7.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_8-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_8-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_8.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_9-150x150.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_9-300x185.jpg
    2015-05-29 05:02:49: file: wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sgp_9.jpg
    2015-0
  • louis

And failure on database (more serious)

2015-05-29 04:01:33: init
    2015-05-29 04:01:33: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-05-29 04:01:33: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-05-29 04:01:33: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-05-29 04:01:33: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 4/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 5/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 6/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_postmeta segment: 7/7
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_posts segment: 1/5
    2015-05-29 04:01:34: table: wp_posts segment: 2/5
    2015-05-29 04:01:35: table: wp_posts segment: 3/5

Louis

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis,

It seems like we're still on the same stage with db backup as we were from the beginning. As my colleague @Michael Bissett mentioned previously, it looks like there's some kind of memory limitation that overrides all the settings. This is most unfortunate and, to be honest, totally weird.

What if you try to copy entire site to another hosting (another provider) "1 : 1" just to see what happens? I don't mean moving it for good but just making a temporary copy for testing?

As for file backup, I can see that there are some images that looks like there were uploaded directly from a camera (judging upon specific filenames). I suppose those files might be quite heavy so are you sure we don't get into some file size limitations or even storage quotas there? Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Louis!

Right, manual backup works. This surely proves that file storage space limitation is out of the question. This thread is really complex and long and I must have skipped this, I'm sorry.

It doesn't prove though that there are no memory, script execution time or other limitations as there's clearly a glitch somewhere that prevents backup script from being finished while called by automatically by cron. If I'm suggesting anything here, this is only because we need to check and rule out every possibility here, even the most unexpected one.

That being said, what about copying entire site 1:1 to another hosting (another provider) just for testing purposes? I do understand that it might be a time-consuming task but have you given it a thought?

Regards,
    Adam

• louis

Hello

That night all backups are completed successfully
    Files sizes :
    snapshot-1432583163-150601-000054-2bb72720.zip (themes) : 4334915
    snapshot-1432583126-150601-010053-3dd45e26.zip (plugins) : 13495543
    snapshot-1432570191-150601-030253-a8586695.zip (database) : 7098097
    snapshot-1432755600-150601-050054-8bad5030.zip (2015) : 12895409
    snapshot-1432890490-150601-060054-8c7b99c1.zip (pdf) : 49925391

Here are the download links

Louis

• louis

Here are the download links
    http://dialou.fr/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/snapshot-1432583163-150601-000054-2bb72720.zip
    http://dialou.fr/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/snapshot-1432583126-150601-010053-3dd45e26.zip
    http://dialou.fr/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/snapshot-1432570191-150601-030253-a8586695.zip
    http://dialou.fr/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/snapshot-1432755600-150601-050054-8bad5030.zip
    http://dialou.fr/astroweb/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/snapshot-1432890490-150601-060054-8c7b99c1.zip

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

Oddly enough, once again we're running into memory issues. :disappointed:

This is what I'm seeing of the log for the database snapshot that you mentioned up here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-out-of-memory-with-snapshot#post-888918

2015-05-29 04:01:33: init

Looking inside the error log that I set up on your site, I found this:

[29-May-2015 03:01:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27525120) (tried to allocate 574037 bytes) in /homepages/18/d148229840/htdocs/astroweb/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/class_database_tools.php on line 69

After digging into this more, I've gone ahead and tried something... different. I've taken the php.ini that I had created earlier, and made a copy of it inside of the folder where the php file mentioned in that error is located.

Let's try giving this some time, could you let us know if the database backup still isn't working? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• louis

Hello

I once again an error on the snapshot (database)
    In manual execution lt displays the message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27525120) (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /homepages/18/d148229840/htdocs/astroweb/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2224

The log file :

2015-06-22 08:56:38: Backup: init
    2015-06-22 08:56:38: updating snapshot: 1432570191
    2015-06-22 08:56:39: table: wp_commentmeta segment: 1/1
    2015-06-22 08:56:39: table: wp_comments segment: 1/1
    2015-06-22 08:56:40: table: wp_links segment: 1/1
    2015-06-22 08:56:41: table: wp_options segment: 1/1
    2015-06-22 08:56:42: table: wp_postmeta segment: 1/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:43: table: wp_postmeta segment: 2/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:44: table: wp_postmeta segment: 3/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:45: table: wp_postmeta segment: 4/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:45: table: wp_postmeta segment: 5/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:46: table: wp_postmeta segment: 6/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:47: table: wp_postmeta segment: 7/7
    2015-06-22 08:56:48: table: wp_posts segment: 1/5
    2015-06-22 08:56:49: table: wp_posts segment: 2/5
    2015-06-22 08:56:51: table: wp_posts segment: 3/5

Louis Joly

• Michael Bissett

Hey @louis,

I'm really thinking that this is something up with the hosting, since now, even with the same amount of memory defined in multiple places, it's still acting like this. :disappointed:

In researching this, I have to wonder if aside from 1&1 throttling your hosting package, there's some sort of phantom memory limit, as mentioned over here:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-access-admin-out-of-memory#post-3074383

Granted, that was 2 years ago, and perhaps your situation is a bit different, but still... this really shouldn't be happening, and this is about the only instance I'm aware of this occurring.

With that said though, I've tried copying the earlier php.ini I created to the /wp-includes folder, hopefully that'll resolve the matter. If it doesn't though, then I would highly suggest trying to test out a different provider (like the one I mentioned earlier, Site5, as they have a free trial).

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Louis,

The snapshot (database) is still error
    Why only one while the others are ok?
    And it is not the largest in size

After a period of backups being performed just fine it seems like we're back in a starting point with the issue. As far as Michael's solution didn't work this time, I'm becoming more and more confident that this is in fact a server issue that would require an assistance from the hosting provider's tech support.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27525120) (tried to allocate 48 bytes)

This error shows us that the script tried to allocate 48 bytes more than allowed by server's configuration and since we tried to raise this limit many times and different ways and it ultimately didn't help, it's just a proof that there must be some kind of a "hard-limit" on a server's side that's not possible to be changed.

I've read through Michael's link and it sounds very reasonable. Is it possible that 1&1's tech staff would at least temporarily rise that limit for you if you asked them? I think it'd be worth a try.

Otherwise, I agree with @Michael Bissett that setting up a test copy of your site on another server (like e.g. Site5 trial plan - so you don't have to pay for it at all) might help us troubleshoot this issue. It would be really great if it was possible!

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Louis!

You won't loose your domain in case of moving your sites as this is just a matter of changing DNS' names in domain config panel. So far, I wouldn't move these site's "for good" though but just make a copy (make sure to disable search engine crawling in this copy's WP settings) to see if it indeed is a hosting related issue.

In case it comes to a "ultimate transfer" I'll happily provide you with some useful resources and answer all the questions!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.