Fatal Error upon installing plugin

After installing the plugin on my wordpress blog, http://www.autobuyersecrets.com

Im getting the following fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/jojotogo/public_html/autobuyersecrets.com/wp-content/plugins/pay-with-a-like/pay-with-a-like.php on line 988

Please let me know how to fix this as soon as possible as the site is now not responding. I cannot de-activate the plugin or access pages or posts, setting etc..

many thanks

Dan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dan,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Pay with a Like plugin and it looks like an install gone bad for obviously unknown reasons.

Therefore you want to FTP in and navigate to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder and delete the plugin in its entirety.

You should then be able to regain control of your site.

I would then personally at that point re-upload the plugin using FTP and see what happens and if it then works as anticipated.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dan,

Thank you for letting me know and happy to see that you managed to get control of your WordPress installation again.

To answer your question in your last post the answer I included in my last post as to what I thought you should do being I would then personally at that point re-upload the plugin using FTP and see what happens and if it then works as anticipated.

Please advise how it goes and in any event have a GREAT week ahead!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.