Fatal Error when Adding New Order

Just curious if anyone has seen the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function is_download_only() on a non-object in /home/machin34/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 307

This is happening when trying to add a new order from the dashboard. Any idea what this is referring to so I can begin to troubleshoot?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Kiley

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, I could regenerate the issue on my test site. I'm confirming this as a bug and reporting to our developer right now. Thanks for noticing.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to work with this and release a fix.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kiley
    • Flash Drive

Is there a status on this - everything on this works great and I have tried it on other sites as well. Anything to do with the ORDERS is causing fatal errors and query errors. From the front you cannot look up any orders. From the back you can view the orders let alone edit them to update shipping or close the order out. I have 8 orders currently waiting in cue but can't get to them.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Kiley

I just checked the task which was assigned to our developers and I found, our developers are still working on this. I've poked them again, and I believe, they will come up with a solution very soon.

I really appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kiley
    • Flash Drive

Here are additional errors on the dashboard marketpress order screen - I really need this to be resolved ASAP - I am ready to launch this site but can't because this is not working. Also, how do I know where the page is landing after a transaction is complete? I have ran the test via Stripe but it just processes through and then stays on this page with the order still in the cart. Below is the code for the ORDERS screen.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/machin34/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-order.php on line 112

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/machin34/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-order.php on line 112

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/machin34/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 222

Fatal error: Call to a member function is_download_only() on a non-object in /home/machin34/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 1078

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Kiley

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing details with us. I think, these are related with the bug I reported.
    However, I've got a hot-fix and it seems to be working for some users. Can you try the fix provided by @Jose here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/order-admin-detail-page-is-blank#post-1003866 ?

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kiley
    • Flash Drive

Kasia,

I actually have another issue with MarketPress that is posted at https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-end-transaction-redirect

I am not sure if they are related. However, I will state this. The order screens appear to be working fine for now however when a transactions completes the order does not display here. This could be related to the issue I listed above. It may be best to close this ticket right now since I Sajid is looking into it. I will graciously follow your lead on that call. Thank you again for your help. Have a blessed day.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.