Fatal error when using anti-splog contact form

Anti-Splog marked a blog as spam and gave the following message when I entered the url of the blog into my browser as a test:

“Sorry, but this blog has been marked as spam as defined in our Terms of Service.
If you believe this decision was made in error you may contact us with your detailed reasons using the form below.”

I completed the form just as a test and clicked the submit button. The following error messages resulted:

"Warning: require_once(mu-plugins/anti-splog/recaptchalib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/socialm/public_html/wp-content/blog-suspended.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'mu-plugins/anti-splog/recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/socialm/public_html/wp-content/blog-suspended.php on line 37"

How can I prevent these types of messages from reappearing when a users tries to respond via the associated anti-splog contact form?