Favicons have disappeared/ not appearing

Hi Team,

For some reason my Favicons are not appearing/ disappeared. I have installed Ultimate Branding plugin and enabled custom favicons. The image is appearing in the preview on the backend of wordpress. Please see screen grabs.

Site: http://myskylinegtr.com/

I have granted you access to this site so that you can see for yourself.

I've noticed a host of strange things like this happening each time I upgrade the WPMU DEV dashboard.

Can you please investigate?

Regards,
Manoj

• Dimitris

Hey there Manoj,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just went ahead after you've kindly granted support access to us and I disable the "Allow favicon defined here to override the site icon defined in Appearance > Customization" option in Ultimate Branding favicon section and I'm able now to see your custom favicon. This is a little glitch already reported to our devs, could you please confirm that this is a working condition now?

I've noticed a host of strange things like this happening each time I upgrade the WPMU DEV dashboard.

This favicon issue shouldn't have anything to do with Dashboard plugin, could you please elaborate a bit more with this? Have you noticed anything else that we could further investigate?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.