FB login on PayPerView page stopped working when installing another FB plugin

Hi,

The PPV plugin was working fine then when I installed another FB plugin the FB login on the PPV no longer work, clicking on it it does not take the user to FB to login.

You can see it here http://fbjack.sktechno.com/page-3-always-disabled-setting-for-page/

When you go to this page, you will see a popup- this is the new FB plugin I installed.

Close this popup you will see the ppv page, clicking on the second or third option, then select FB login-

it should take you to FB to login- but it doesn’t.

In PPV admin, I have tried to check / uncheck the option ” My website already uses Facebook . By default, Facebook script will be loaded by the plugin. If you are already running Facebook scripts, to prevent any conflict, check this option.”

But it stilll doesn’t work when using the other FB script.

Even when I uninstalled the other FB script, PPV ‘s FB login still doesn’t work

Please advise,

Thanks

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi memberspeedinc,

I just tried using Google Chrome and it worked fine for me. You can check that I am registered with user name puck_robin.

Using which browser and operating system did you have this problem?

On the other hand, you have a Paypal setting problem, which is not related to this one.

Cheers

Hakan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings memberspeedinc,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• memberspeedinc
    • New Recruit

Hi Hakan and Joe,

Sorry for the delay. No, the issue is still exist. I have tested it on serveral blogs on IE. FF and Chrome and as soon as wppv is installed with a FB script , the FB login on wppv stopped working.

How do I send you admin login so you can see it?

Thanks,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.