FB Login only works second time around. + couple of Q's please! :)

Hello,

Hope you're all well!

I am trying out the Ultimate Facebook plugin for the first time. My site is very basic at this stage using a 960gs layout and with only one other plugin enabled which is the Membership plugin.

I have a few questions / issues to query you on if I may:

1) When a user registers/logs in for the first time using the 'Log in with Facebook' button (which I have on my site using the shortcode), it pops up saying what info it needs from the users FB profile. I only want it to pull their name, email and profile photo, and not their events calendar, and other profile info as I believe this may put people off using this feature. Can this be controlled?

2) Most times I try and register/log in, either with a fresh FB user, or one that has already signed up, it takes a couple of attempts to log on, with the page just refreshing and going back to the sites homepage. This happens even when I enter a FB username and password. But then the second or third time it will log in fine without asking for log in details.

3) Is there a way to link up the Membership registration plugin and UFB plugin so they work together. I will open another thread in the membership plugin forum as I have a question about that too

4) I notice in IE there is an error. Not sure if this is due to my set up or what, or if its causing the above problems but details below:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:25:22 UTC

Message: 'FB.XD.resolveRelation(...).FB.XD' is null or not an object
Line: 12
Char: 3251
Code: 0
URI: http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js?ver=3.3

[URL edited per request]

Thanks for any help!