FB.login() called before calling FB.init().

Hi,

Ultimate Facebook is not working :
when I click on "Login with Facebook", nothing happens.
I looked what Chrome said and here it is. Each time I click on the "Login with Facebook" button, I get these messages :
FB.login() called before calling FB.init().
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

Any idea ?

Best Regards,
Laurent

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Laurent,

I'm gonna ask the developer to stop by and take a look here. Can you update us with all the version details (wordpress/buddypress/multisite) as well as the plugin. And also provide a link?

We'll take a look, though I haven't had any issues in Chrome myself. Is it the same issue across all browsers?

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Laurent,

Do you by any chance have any other Facebook plugins active, perhaps the Comments Plus plugin with its Facebook options?

If so, can you try deactivating any other Facebook plugins momentarily to see if that sorts the login issue? Comments Plus has an option to use it alongside other Facebook plugins but it'd help to know if that's the issue here.

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya Laurent,

Haven't heard back from you on this one so assuming you were able to find a conflicting plugin. We'll be happy to delve back into this if you're still seeing issues though. Just go ahead and re-open the thread in that case and we'll have a look.

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.