Feature images have an incorrect path on all subsites

After migration, the feature images are not shown because their path is pointing to /files/2018/07/image.png instead of /wp-content/uploads/2018/07/seal.png

The database doesn't contain images with this path. Also tried with search and replace plugin.

The Media Library path in the wp-config is defined properly to wp-content/uploads/

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Thomas,

I was checking your chat and I must say that I'm a bit confused on what's going on here exactly.
    When we're talking about "migrated" site, is it a site cloned with Cloner that you are referring to?
    If so, can you tell me what was the source site for creating politisippi subsite?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Thomas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This was an original install of multisite (blogs.dir) that was migrated to a new install. Thinking that the upload path could be changed, along with simply changing the paths to the new /uploads/sites/ would be necessary, I ended up wasting enormous amounts of time beating a dead horse. Some of the media paths are not able to be edited by a simple search and replace of the database as, as many of the links are internally generated (.com/files/), which is part of the pre 3.4.2schema. So if anyone has a pre 3.4.2 install version of multisite you cannot move the site to post 3.4.2 file structure. Once I fixed this, the site started working as it did before. My migrated version of wordpress was current, I just installed the multisite back in 2012.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.