Feature Request: Allow for MU Broadcast with new Product posts

Right now I am using ThreeWP Broadcast so that I can create a post on one MU site and it will show up on all of my MU sites. When I go to add a new product however all of my ThreeWP Broadcast options are gone and I don't have teh option to broadcast a new product across all of my sites in my wpmu install. Sure I have the global marketplace but that's not the same as having new individual posts showing up all over the place as actual posts(which means they get tweeted to the specific twitter/facebook accounts associated with that site). Can you allow for the use of plugins like ThreeWP Broadcast or similar plugins so we can broadcast new products across our networks?

• aecnu

Greetings unc0nnected,

Thank you for your valued feedback and what a great suggestion.

I will certainly bring this to the attention of our developers for consideration.

When I go to add a new product however all of my ThreeWP Broadcast options are gone and I don't have teh option to broadcast a new product across all of my sites in my wpmu install.

I imagine this is due to the way that Market Press handles product posts ~or~ the lack of the way ThreeWP Broadcast can handle posts made by Market Press. In any event the result is the same.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.